myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] tobago component lib
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:30:27 GMT
For now everything should be more or less separate.  Tobago is an
incubator project so its not going to be part of myfaces for some
time.  I'm not sure if they are planning to use the "share" subproject
but they should definitely have their own jar, TLD and
faces-config.xml (same as my position on the sandbox.)

sean