myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Alexander (KBSA 21)" <alexander.je...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject RE: Oracle ADF Faces Update?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:45:39 GMT
Hi Jonas
do you think that Oracle customers (eg. DB-licensees) petitioning for a release could help
your tema in its struggle?

regards
Alexander

  _____

From: Jonas Jacobi [mailto:jonas.jacobi@oracle.com]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 12:32 AM
To: MyFaces Development
Subject: Re: Oracle ADF Faces Update?

Hi Nadeem,

I guess I'm the guy the that should answer that. We (ADF Faces team) are still struggling
getting response from our legal department. We have approval for contributing resources, but
are still waiting for legal approval regarding the actual donation of ADF Faces. Believe me
if I say that I'm as anxious as you are getting ADF Faces into the MyFaces project. I'll promise
to update the list as soon as I have some progress on the legal stuff.

Jonas
ADF Faces

Nadeem Bitar wrote:

Is there any update on the status of oracle donating some of their JSF

custom components to the MyFaces project?

Thanks,

Nadeem

Jonas Jacobi
Principal Product Manager - JSF & ADF Faces
Oracle JDeveloper
Oracle, Redwood Shores, CA
Blog: http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi <http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi>
Site: http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/java/jsf.html <http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/java/jsf.html>