myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: preserveDataModel
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:17:17 GMT
hmmm...

so the final solution for our component should be that you don't call
only the encodeInnerHtml method, but call everything from the
encodeBegin method on.

which would mean that you would need to find a way to replace not only
the innards of the <table/> tag, but also the <table/> tag itself -
which would be a cleaner solution anyways.

Wdyt?

regards,

Martin

--