myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moderator mailbox overflow
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 21:18:28 GMT
My opinion: there is no solution to this except that you just delete all of
these messages.

We could add a weekly mail, were such things are denoted, so that people
keep in mind that their email might not reach us.

Of course, we could just track down these spammers and do them bodily harm
;)

regards,

Martin