myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "joerg@artaker.at" <jo...@artaker.at>
Subject Re: preserveDataModel
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:06:14 GMT
well its a rather ajax specific problem...
 the real problem was that we skipped the render response phase, which
calls the encode begin method (which we skip, since we only render the
content that is we only call the encodeInnerHTML method). this was a
problem, because the method nullifies the preservedDataModel... we
solved it by nullifying it ourselves...
im not yet sure whether it is allowed at all (especially since for now
we had to add some setter and getter methods in the htmlDataTable class. ;)
but so far there is no other way for us...

thanx a lot again
greetings jörg