myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: t:span tag
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 22:43:58 GMT
-1 for tomahawk.

We should put this in sandbox.  There's no real difference except for
to be in tomahawk we need example, docs, etc.  I have a couple of
these I'd like to add too but I think they go in sandbox as well (ex.
t:fieldset)

We're trying to get a release ready so I'm -1 for new components no
matter how simple they appear to be.

Also, we should try and hold off on modifcations (other than bug
fixes) to tomahawk for the next few weeks until we can get a release
out the door.  We don't want to introduce new last minute bugs related
to nice-to-have features.

sean