myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hellooooo, my name is Dan Hinojosa
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 02:45:50 GMT
Dan,

You have to be invited by the PMC to become a contributor.  This
usually happens after an extended involvement with a project where the
individual contributes patches and participates on the mailing lists.

There are plenty of areas for you to help out on.  You mentioned that
you have experience with unit testing and that is an area where we are
trying to make some strides.  I suggest you familiarize yourself with
the myfaces website and codebase.  There's information there about how
to perform SVN checkouts, builds and submit bugs and patches.

If you are still interested in helping with test cases, be sure to
post back here and link up with Bill Dudney.  He is taking the lead on
organizing our test cases.

Regards,

sean