myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Aranda <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upcoming release
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 06:48:51 GMT
+1 We need to put some order in the releases so it is more clear what
the objective of the release is and if the objectives are fullfilled.
As for the next release version I would also use the 1.0.10 for the
same reasons...
I have no experience in this stuff, but of course, I am always open to
learning, although next week I am leaving for three weeks on vacation
to the Norht-eastern USA / Canada ;-) and I will don't have access to
the internet (I just need to disconnect a while from computers and
come with fresh ideas after vacation ;-) )...
I've looked at the release plans for struts/shale and we definitely
need to do something like that!

Regards,

Bruno