myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Vieujot <svieu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: t:span tag
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:35:17 GMT
For really new components, I agree with you, but this one as really
nothing new or experimental.
So I prefer to postpone it  because adding it to the sandbox means I'll
have to change all the prefixes if I use it.
... for a convenient tag, this isn't very convenient.

P.S. As for the doc, it's exactly the same as for t:div, with div->span
replacements.