myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Subproject name
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 21:31:52 GMT
Obsidian has been used many many times in different products,
there might be some kind of law problem there in the long run

(I just recalled Obsidian entertainment)
Given the current state of affairs of rampand going lawyers especially
in germany, although I like the name, it might become problematic
in the long run for people using the stuff.

Werner