myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Could use some help debugging sandbox
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:40:41 GMT
Good thing that you replaced the colons with underscores, makes
things easier, once you want to recycle the component id in javascript.
I ran into some cases a while ago where I could not use the component id
directly but had to underscore the colons (not the
document.getObjectById that works, it was a different case, I cannot
remember now)

Werner