myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse Alexander (KBSA 21)" <alexander.je...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject JMeter and MyFaces
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:35:16 GMT
Hi

lately when I responded to a JMeter question on the user-list Sean told
me that some ideas to do JMeter-tests for MyFaces are already discussed.

In the next weeks I will have to do
- single request profiling (memory, net traffic
- load&performance tests
- implementation comparision (RI vs. MyFaces)
for our company. So maybe some of the stuff I will do could also serve here ;-)

But for this I need to know the ideas/requirements for the tests to be set up.
And, as I will be "almost offline" from July 25th to August 2nd, I will need
to have some ideas until next friday (July 22nd).

Has somebody already applied for a free yourkit-license for the project?

regards
Alexander