myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject Re: JMeter and MyFaces
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:52:15 GMT
Hi Alexander,

It would be great to see your results and incorporate the tests. I
have just gotten started on the 'integration' test strategy for
MyFaces so this is a great time to get involved.

Martin (mailto:martin.marinschek@gmail.com) has the licenses keys for
our project if you email him he will get them back to you.

Thanks!

-bd-

Begin forwarded message: