myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] use EasyMock for mocking
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:32:16 GMT
If all users were like me (permanent broadband connection), I'd agree :)
Remember that some folks don't want the source to do development, they
just have a requirement that all things must be built from source.
Now, I'd think you'd also want to test it after the build, but again,
that's just me.   I don't think there should be a requirement to force
someone to do it.

If there's already a target to download build dependencies, I can't
see how it's all that much harder to also have one that only downloads
testing dependencies.