myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] JavaDoc from the spec?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 07:35:02 GMT
Yes,

we don't want to copy anything of the code, of course.

We have already implemented that ourselves, but it should really be effort
wasted if we re-javadoc everything as well ;)

We got told by Apache Buffs that this would not be possible - we would
someone who originally wrote the JavaDoc to provide a patch for Apache
MyFaces. Maybe you would be able to arrange something like that?

thank you very much for your efforts,

regards,

Martin