myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN Reorg (Update)
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 00:03:36 GMT
Thanks Sean again for all your efforts in this matter - it was a huge
task to fulfil, and things work great now after the reorg.

As for the JavaOne:

* In every JSF Talk we visited MyFaces was mentioned as well, in some
very prominently (Stan, Kito, Adam)
* JSF was probably the technology with the most sessions over all -
and AJAX in combination with JSF was THE buzzword and THE technology
preview
* The MyFaces presentation was given in front of around 30-40-50 (I
haven't got a clue, I had to concentrate on other things ;) people at
the Oracle booth and went quite OK, even though it could of course
have been better ;)
* we had some very nice talks to fellow Apache commiters/members and
MyFaces users at the Apache booth.
* the diner with the fellow MyFaces committers and the ADF team
members of Oracle was very interesting as well

All in all, I would say this conference was quite a success for Apache
MyFaces ;)

regards,

Martin