myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Make tomahawk stuff 100% RI compliant
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 13:50:27 GMT
+1 for making tomahawk 100% RI compliant

BUT
-1 for removing Tiles support - definitely!

Reason:
* Tiles support is one of the key features of MyFaces
* Tiles support should not (and "is not" AFAIK) RI incompatible

Where does it use MyFaces impl stuff? The special
JspTilesViewHandlerImpl does not extend any specific base class and
uses delegation pattern. The only two references to
org.apache.myfaces.* are shared classes, so where is the problem?

-Manfred