myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could use some help debugging sandbox
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 20:36:12 GMT
2005/7/2, Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com>:
> I would agree with Sean we make it a requirement for all sandbox
> components to have documentation attached before they move out of the
> sandbox, so as soon as this is done, move it in I would say!

***huch*** Does this in reverse mean that all components without
documentation outside of sandbox should go there now?!   :-)

Ok, seriously: That's also my feeling. Having some docs and some
testing is the minimum requirement for sandbox components to move out
(or be voted out?). But we should not push too hard on the "how" and
"how much". Common sense is enough, IMHO.

BTW, we should define a bylaw that defines this procedure. Should we
make "voting out" mandatory?

-Manfred