myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Smith <gra...@marathon-man.com>
Subject Re: Automated website build
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:37:37 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
The way I understand it is we will have complete control of everything
except SVN. Yes, each zone is a virtual server, so it will have its own
IP address and DNS.<br>
Sean Schofield wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Well since I just joined, maybe you can fill me (and the rest of us)
in on what's going on with the zones?

It sounds like all of the projects will have a solaris zone of their
own.  My understanding is that we can use them to do nightly builds
and that this is where the project websites will be hosted.  Is that
right?

The part I don't quite understand is will they be accessible to the
outside world?  Is this where myfaces.apache.org will resolve to or
will the websites replicate to AJAX?  Also, can we install Tomcat in
our zone or not?

TIA,

sean

On 7/25/05, James Mitchell <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:jmitchell@apache.org">&lt;jmitchell@apache.org&gt;</a>