myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Broekelmann <mbroekelm...@PSI.DE>
Subject Re: source code formatting
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:46:09 GMT
Not every one is using eclipse so in addition to the eclipse export I
would like to write down the rules I use:

Rules for source code formatting are based on Java Code Conventions
(http://java.sun.com/docs/codeconv) except:

- opening braces are on the next line except for array initializers

- no empty line before a class field

- new line before else, catch and finally

that´s all

Mathias