myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Smith <gra...@marathon-man.com>
Subject Re: SVN Reorg (Update)
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 15:23:22 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi Sean,<br>
I did in fact run it from the top level build directory. It looks like
a directory is not created ahead of the generation. I don't have time
to look into it this morning but I will certainly look into it before
the weekend.<br>
Sean Schofield wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Grant,

You have to use 'ant tlddoc-all' from the *top level* build directory
only.  If you want to build a specific subproject you use 'tlddoc' to
build the *current* subproject.  Same with dist-all, etc.  There are a
few more minor issues of this nature that I hope to document tomorrow.
 I spent most of the day exploring David's new TilesViewHandler for my
day job.

Also, I am hoping to add a failure message if you accidentally run a
'foo-all' target from subproject build dir instructing you to run from
the top-level.

HTH,

sean

On 7/6/05, Grant Smith <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:grants@marathon-man.com">&lt;grants@marathon-man.com&gt;</a>