myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Smith <gra...@marathon-man.com>
Subject Re: Could use some help debugging sandbox
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 20:52:19 GMT
Thanks Craig.

Based on what Craig (and the spec :-) ) says, I think we need to
reconsider how we use UIComponentBase.setId(). If a component's ID is
generated automatically, we should not be calling isIdValid(). Either
that, or we need to explicitly allow the SEPARATOR_CHAR (:) to be valid.
I tend to favor the latter as it would be a simple change.

Thoughts ?