myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with HtmlImageRendererBase
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:51:47 GMT
Its definitely the writeIdIfNecessary (I was just looking up the svn
blame to find the culprit when I read your message.)

I can see why in *most* cases we don't want to render an id unless one
was explicitly provided.  In the tree2 case though we are creating
components dynamically and they need ids that can be refrenced via
javascript.

sean