myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Automated website build
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:51:26 GMT
I have a temporary solution now for the automated website build.  The
website will be built once nightly after the nightly build and then
published to minotaur.  I then have a cron on minotaur that will
untart the bundles to the myfaces directory.  After a few hours
everything should replicate to Ajax.

I say this is temporary because there are some new infra procedures
down the line that will change everything.  I've joined the site-dev
mailing list and I'm trying to learn more about what they have in
store for us.

I hope to take a look at Bill's test stuff soon and see what we can do
as far as automating that.

sean