myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building the new homepage
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 23:31:34 GMT
You need Forrest and Ant.  Ant will call forrest and build a tarball.
For the short term I am manually removing the old contents of the
site, doing scp and then untarring.  It then takes several hours
before "propogating."

I'm not sure if you can delete the files now because they belong to me
and I think my umask is screwed up after the OS upgrade.  I will have
to chmod them and also change me umask ...

sean

ps. I tried to update the site yesterday but ran into forrest build
errors.  I will use my "blame" tool to find the culprit :-)