myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Make tomahawk stuff 100% RI compliant
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:24:11 GMT
Matthias,

The WML stuff was only dropped temporarily so I could get the core
stuff working in the build.  We can add it back but if it requires
MyFaces impl, I have the same concerns as with Tiles.  (We can
probably rewrite it without too much problem though.)

Jesse,

I'm pretty sure some of the components in tomahawk will always require
javascript.  I don't think we should cater to people who are trying to
write webapps without javascript!  I know that is sometimes a
requirement but that's not our problem.

sean