myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Aranda <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two Input Suggests (Lets not go down this road again)
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 10:58:39 GMT
I am sure we will reach a consensus on this and get the best component
possible. I give you my opinion in both components, not knowing the
insights of any of them.
Regarding the name of the component, I like more the name
'inputSuggest', because it is easy to remember and someone who do not
know what this component does will associate directly to Google's
suggest. I like more the suggestions scroll-box of the Matt-Sean
component as it seams cleaner, but I like the input box coloring of
Werner's component. Both of them are great so the result of the merge
would be even greater!

Regards,

Bruno

- Suggestions display: I like more the scroll box of the