myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Aranda <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proposal: consolodate examples/standard & examples/simple
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:13:48 GMT
I am for having only one set of examples. Simple examples are very
useful too see and learn how a component works, but more complex
examples show how different components can be used to reach a common
objective. Also, backing beans from the examples are very useful too
learn (I learnt a lot from them).
I would only create one set of examples, but with two sections, one
with examples for every component isolated, and one with more complex
examples,

Regards,

Bruno