myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From christian.rue...@globus.ch
Subject Antwort: Re: Eclipse .project & .classpath files (is he talking about Maven again?!?!?!)
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:22:47 GMT
Hi there,

I just want to give my response aswell. As a rarely jsf developer, I'm
always in the situation, that
I've got to setup my myfaces enviroment from new, because I'm not always
on track with the changes.
Even Eclipse and its different web/jsf plugins change so quickly...
It would save me alot of time if I could take the settings from one of the
developers.

It shouldn't be, that it is a must to use it. But for those who need a
jump start.... it would be very comfortable...

greets

 Chris

"James Mitchell" <jmitchell@apache.org>
24.06.2005 19:41
Bitte antworten an "MyFaces Development"