myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Korhonen, Kalle" <kkorh...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: [BEER] Get together at JavaOne 2005
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:08:09 GMT
________________________________

	From: Jonas Jacobi [mailto:jonas.jacobi@oracle.com]
	Subject: Re: [BEER] Get together at JavaOne 2005

	Opps, I forgot to mention that I managed to get Oracle to
sponsor both food and drinks for everyone that signed up :)

Horay! Good job Jonas!

Kalle

	 Martin Marinschek wrote:

		Hold on!

		Manfred and Thomas are/were on vacations, but they will
surely be there as well.

		regards,

		Martin

		On 6/15/05, Jonas Jacobi <jonas.jacobi@oracle.com>