myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject Re: New Subversion
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:05:28 GMT
Hi Sean,

So far so good!

I've tried the 'download-dependencies' and it works fine except for
the 1.2 version of commons-validator.jar which is to be expected
until that is released.

The myfaces-current looks good except for getting multiple copies of
the share code, is that expected?

myfaces-current/
     api/
         src/java
     build/
     examples/
     forest/
     impl/
         share/src  <-- share src, this is where it belongs correct?
The 'home' of share if I'm reading the svn:externals correctly.
         src <-- impl src
     sandbox/
     tomahawk/
         share/src <-- share src, I did not expect this
         src <-- tomahawk src

If this is just noise for you now please feel free to let me know, I
don't want to make it more difficult for you.

Thanks again,

-bd-