myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Proposed SVN Reorg
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:24:41 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 9, 2005 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: Proposed SVN Reorg
To: John Fallows <john.r.fallows@gmail.com>

Sounds tedious for developing, though...

If I do a change in the share package, I will need to run this
mechanism to generate the share packages from that.

Plus: we really have two codebases then.

I'd rather have a possibility where we just program against the common
share package, and then, upon build, the share-code is moved to a new
package and the tomahawk code is refactored to use this package.

I haven't got a clue though if this is possible with the available build tools!

regards,

Martin