myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jonas Jacobi <jonas.jac...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [BEER] Get together at JavaOne 2005
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:23:59 GMT
I have more! (I'm starting to sound like an TV advertiser ;)

I managed to secure Star Wars III tickets to all of us for Tuesday night
at 7:15 PM. If you are interested look me up at JavaOne (Oracle
demogrounds) and I'll have a ticket for you. It is going to be shown on
the IMAX screen.

"The IMAX Theatre at Metreon's first for San Francisco and the largest
3D screen in the world. Metreon's IMAX Theatre features both 2-D and 3-D
capabilities and boasts a huge 80' x 100' screen, seating 600 people in
its 2-D configuration and 480 people for the 3-D configuration."

Enjoy,
Jonas