myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Could use some help debugging sandbox
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 02:30:39 GMT
I've set up the sandbox with a separate sandbox webapp.  The new
inputSuggest component that Matt and I worked on is in there.  I'm
having a problem when I run inputSuggest.jsp.  I get the following
error:

characters of component identifier (_id0:_id1_choice)must be a letter,
a digit, an underscore ('_'), or a dash ('-')! But component
identifier contains ":"

Note: I recently added to the debug statement so I could see the
actual ID being written that was the subject of the complaint.

What's interesting is that if I replace the new binaries with the old
myfaces.jar it runs fine.  I'm thinking that something changed in the
myfaces implementation that is causing this.  Any ideas?

TIA,
sean