myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with TLD in new App Distro
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:22:04 GMT
Are you using Tomcat 5.0?  Maybe its a Tomcat problem.  If anyone is
willing to help out I can send you the WAR file (or the instructions
to build it.)

sean

On 6/30/05, Bruno Aranda <brunoaranda@gmail.com> wrote:
> A strange problem indeed, I don't see this problem with tree2, but
> with selectManyMenu...
> 
> /displayValueOnly.jsp(67,3) No tag "selectManyMenu" defined in tag
> library imported with prefix "x"
> 
> tree2 is show ok in my computer....
> 
> Bruno
> 
> 2005/6/30, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com>:
> > I've run into a bizarre problem with the new app distro.  I'm getting
> > errors such as:
> >
> > javax.servlet.ServletException: /tree2NiceWrap.jsp(36,8) No tag
> > "tree2" defined in tag library imported with prefix "x"
> >
> > The only thing different is that the myfaces stuff in the examples app
> > is now in three jars (myfaces-api.jar, myfaces-impl.jar and
> > tomahawk.jar).  So the TLD's are split across jars.  The
> > myfaces_ext.tld is in tomahawk.jar now.
> >
> > If I copy the old myfaces.jar (which has everything) and use that
> > instead things work fine.  What's even stranger is that it seems that
> > it started working once I removed it and switched back to the old
> > jars.  I've tried clearing the work directory, etc. but can't figure
> > it out.
> >
> > There must be an obvious explanation I am missing here.
> >
> > sean
> >
>

Mime
View raw message