myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIPlanner and UIScheduler components
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:56:31 GMT
We're hoping to have the sandbox up and running soon.  There is
actually a subproject in SVN for it and the revamped build process has
been designed to accomodate a sandbox project.

There are two steps here.

#1) Get basic sandbox structure setup with a single component to get
us started.  I'll handle that with the new inputSuggest component Matt
and I have been working on.

#2) Port over the components to MyFaces.  Bruno seems to be helping
out on that one.  Once he's done I will commit them to the sandbox (or
one of the other committers will.)

Since these components are already JSF, porting them over shouldn't be
too hard.  There are just certain utility methods and TLD conventions
that we take advantage of.  Plus faces-config.xml should be modified.

So they should probably be available soon.

Regards,
sean