myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UISchedule and UIPlanner component (was: Fwd: MyFaces contribution)
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:50:31 GMT
The sandbox is almost ready.  I've been working on getting the build
script hammered out for the other artifacts before concentrating on
the sandbox.

Since there is growing interest in the sandbox I will try and get
started tonight by adding the first sandbox component: inputSuggest.
UIPlanner and UISchedule should also go in the sandbox (as with any
future new components.)

We should also adopt some official rules and guidelines for promoting
out of the sandbox (medium term goal - not urgent at the moment.)  The
requirements are bound to include javadoc, simple web example and web
based documentation for our website.  So be prepared to provide those.

sean

On 6/27/05, Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com> wrote:
> Very good!
>
> great thing to hear...
>
> regards from the JavaOne...
>
> Martin
>
> On 6/26/05, Bruno Aranda <brunoaranda@gmail.com> wrote:
> > No problem with that now. The author of the javascript library has
> > decided to release its library using the ASL 2 license, so we can
> > include the scripts in the myfaces codebase. He is thrilled with that
> > :-)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Bruno
> >
> > 2005/6/25, Bruno Aranda <brunoaranda@gmail.com>:
> > > Jurgen is refactoring his components and preparing them for myfaces. I
> > > am helping him as much as I can, but he has asked me a question which
> > > I am not sure how to answer.
> > > This wonderful components use an external javascript library named
> > > domTT for the tooltips. This library is released under the LGPL
> > > license. Jurgen has sent a mail to the author of that library to see
> > > if this library can be released using the ASL license... I've told
> > > Jurgen to leave the tooltips out while we find a solution to the
> > > problem. The components can still work without the tooltips, and I
> > > think we are going to have that ready to inclusion this week, after
> > > the reorg is finished ;-)
> > >
> > > So, any solutions or ideas?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Bruno