myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Subversion
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:11:39 GMT
No the share code is right.  Tomahawk needs it too.  This way you can
check out the tomahawk subproject by itself and compile it (without
downloading the impl subproject.)

When you check out current, you do get two copies of the share code
but they are linked.  So if you make a change to impl/share/src and
check in you will see it in tomahawk/share/src after you update.

sean