myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Please do not commit anything to SVN
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:13:27 GMT
OK since Manfred is tied up right now we won't bother turning off the
commits to SVN.  I'd like to start on the reorg later today if
possible.  It doesn't seem like there has been a lot of commits right
now so I think we should go for it.  I will issue an announcement once
the reorg is complete and build scripts are fixed.

Alas, I cannot be at Java One this year due to my unpredictable
international travel schedule.  So while you are drinking free beers
on Oracle's tab, I will be working on getting the build scripts up and
running.  :-)

sean