myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sorry for all the SVN commits
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 16:06:40 GMT
On 5/27/05, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:
> What if we want to automate the build of the javadoc?  Can we just
> publish them to the website through ant using scp?  I'd hate to lose
> the automated publishing of the javadoc.

That approach makes sense to me.  You might also think about
publishing the "latest and greatest" javadocs that correspond to each
nightly build, but also keep separately the docs that correspond to
each release (milestone or whatever) so that people can refer back to
it.

(hmm ... need to set up this sort of thing for Shale now, too ...)

> Perhaps I could publish to my home directory using ant and then have a
> cron script on minotaur that cleans out the javadoc periodcially and
> copies the new ones from my home dir.  I'm open to ideas here.
>
> BTW it turns out the javadoc differences were not due to timestamps
> but due to a different version of the JDK on the build machine.
>
> sean
>
> Sorry for adding to your email avalanche Craig :-(

One gets used to it :-).

Craig