myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about Apachecon europe 2005
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 08:57:00 GMT
If people are interested in getting involved with organizing
ApacheCons and Fundraising, the two lists to join are:

* concom@

and

* fundraising@

As I remember, not long ago, the conventions were free to members, but
with the rapid growth of the Foundation, we needed to reduce that to a
discount, and now an early-bird discount.

Everyone realizes this is an issue, and the the Foundation members are
discussing several options. We do need comitters to become involved in
foundation mailing lists, like concom@ and fundraising@

It is not too late to change how the next ApacheCon is organized, and
we are only beginning to decide how to approach fundraising issues.
This is an excellent time to become involved.

-Ted.