myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Myfaces-develop] New feature suggestion : Edit mode
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 14:33:55 GMT
That would be possible.

The names for the style classes will need to be "styleEditable" and
"styleClassEditable", so that it is possible to link them to the
"editable" property.

another thing we have to consider is the case that an editable
component can turn its state during the life cycle - what do we do if
we render out just the value like in an output component and then the
component turns to be an input component again?

we would probably need a hidden field with the value so that the
component can play "chameleon" without a problem.

regards,

Martin