myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces Reorg
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 14:33:57 GMT
2005/5/30, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com>:
> > -0.5 on bundling sandbox with myfaces-all
> > I like the idea of a separated sandbox jar more. A separate jar gives
> > the sandbox more sense IMO and also makes no difference between
> > Myfaces-Impl or RI users.
>
> I agree but there are others who feel differently.  Do they want to
> make the case again for one all inclusive jar file (including
> sandbox)?

Now, after a short talk to Martin things are clearer to me.
In fact the sandbox release question actually consists of two different issues:
1. Should we release a myfaces-sandbox.jar ?
2. Shall the sandbox classes be included in myfaces-all.jar ?

Here are my revised votes

+1 for releasing a separate myfaces-sandbox.jar
+0 for including sandbox classes in myfaces-all.jar

-Manfred