myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly build
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 08:01:51 GMT
tldoc and javadoc on homepage are currently broken. Will try to upload
them again ASAP.
I think it was my fault, because I cleaned up the website dir last
time before I checked it out from SVN. So I will add tldoc and javadoc
to the site in SVN, so that this cannot happen again in the future.
Sean, is it possible to add the doc creation and upload to the nightly build?
The following steps would be great:
 * automatically build docs in ${project.dir}/../site
 * SVN commit it automatically
 * sftp it to minotaur
-Manfred