myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: resin-3.0.8 compatibility
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 07:50:04 GMT
Arnon, I forwarded your mail to the developer list because I think
this is a known issue, but I'm not sure.
Thanks, for your interest in MyFaces.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: arnon81 <arnon81@users.sourceforge.net>
Date: 02.05.2005 21:59
Subject: resin-3.0.8 compatibility
To: manolito@users.sourceforge.net

Message body follows:

Hello

Myfaces is great! I love it, especially the upload file tag.
I just wanted to inform that under resin-3.0.8 I got the
following message when I try to access the myface-examples page:

jar:file:/D:/resin-3.0.8/webapps/myfaces-examples/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces.jar!/META-INF/myfaces_core.tld:17:
<taglib> is an unexpected top-level tag.

<taglib xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"> or
<taglib xmlns=""> are expected.

It would be awesome if myfaces also works on resin-3.0.8
thanks
Sincerely,
Arnon

--
This message has been sent to you, a registered SourceForge.net user,
by another site user, through the SourceForge.net site.  This message