myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Smith <gra...@marathon-man.com>
Subject Re: SVN Conversion Status
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 20:48:08 GMT
Another quick note to prevent people making the same mistakes I did:

If you have committer access, use HTTPS instead of HTTP. You will NOT be
able to commit a change without https.Also, you will have to log into
svn.apache.org and use the svnpasswd command to set your SVN password.
So to summarize:

1. ssh to svn.apache.org, use svnpass to set your svn password.
2. check out https://svn.apache.org/repos/test/myfaces/trunk using your
apache loginid and your newly created svn password.
3. make a few test changes
4. commit.