myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Smith <gra...@marathon-man.com>
Subject Re: When will SVN conversion happen?
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 17:01:33 GMT
OK Folks,

I'm working with them on #asfinfra. They are starting the test
migration. I'll keep you posted.

One question came up though.. was 'rel_0_4_4' a branch or a tag ? we
took the branch option because it had been changed, and tags should not
be changed. Semantics - it shouldnt make too much of a difference to us
at this point.