myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Sorry for all the SVN commits
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 21:28:25 GMT
I just reran the build script (for the website) on a new build
machine.  Evidently we ran into a timestamp issue again.  The good
news is that the website build should be automated and if we only
build it on my machine we won't have all those extra commits.

The build will be every 4 hours.  It also takes a couple of hours for
things to replicate so a change to the website will take 4-8 hours to
show up.  If there is invalid XML in the website a build failure
message will be sent to Manfred, matzew and myself.

The nightly build will also be set up to send an email upon failure.
That email will be sent to myself, manfred and the pmc list.  I'm
including myself and manfred because occassionally the email failure
log is too long and the apache listserv kicks it back.

sean