myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New x:htmlTag component
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 04:21:25 GMT
Sounds interesting.  I will try to put forward a formal sandbox
proposal for us to vote on later this week.  This sounds like a good
candidate for sandbox.  I've got a component of my own for the sandbox
as well.

sean

btw, in your example wouldn't you only need <f:verbatim><h1>bla
blah</h1></f:verbatim> ?