myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sandbox
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 22:11:12 GMT
I propose that we go ahead and create a sandbox area and at a minimum
it can be used by committers (such as myself) who have existing code
they want to get feedback on.  Those that want to contribute a
component and work within the confines of the sandbox rules (a myfaces
committer has to commit your code and patches) can also volunteer
components.

Can we agree on this principle?  I will come up with a proposal for a
specific SVN structure this weekend but for now we need agreement on
the concept.

sean